• In India, one of my athletes made it to the Asian Game Quarter Finals and holds the 5th rank in Asia
• 11 athletes coached under my guidance ranked under India’s top 8 categories under both male and female categories till 2019.
• As the Head Coach for the Afghanistan National Team in 2013, 9 athletes won gold, silver and bronze medals under different weight categories during the 1st Fujairah Championship
• In India, one of my students has consistently won the title of the Gold Medallist for Senior Nationals till date.
• In Open International Tournaments including Ranking Tournaments, 11 athletes trained under me have won gold, silver and bronze medals, in different weight categories till 2019.
ATHLETES’ PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS
1. Proud to have produced top-notch athletes, who under my guidance and supervision have bagged 31 International medals in World Taekwondo Ranking Events, in the last 6 years.
2. Sachin Rana (Bowling & Fitness Coach):Sachin Rana is an Indian cricketer. He made his List debut in 2003-04 and his First Class debut in 2004–05; he has since then played for Haryana, the Kolkata Knight Riders, North Zone and Pune Warriors India as a right-handed middle order batsman. He made his T20 debut against the Punjab team in 2007, and he played for the Pune Warriors India in the IPL 2011 season. He played for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL 2013 season and for RCB in IPL 2014. Mr. Rana is known for Bowling and Fitness coach in SportsCube for the last 2 years. Mr. Rana is an all rounder, a middle order batsman and a right arm medium pacer, He has played first class cricket for 13 years from 2003 to 2015 for Haryana and have been a member of 4 IPL teams.
3. Rohit Prakash Srivastava (Batting Consultant): Mr. Srivastava is an Indian cricketer. He played in 35 first-class and 23 List A matches for Uttar Pradesh from 2000 to 2012, including a short spell as the team’s captain.
4. Jaideep Choudhary (Residential Coach) : Mr. Choudhary has represented Haryana in Vijay Merchant Trophy and C. K. Naidu Trophy & Cooch Behar Trophy.
5. Mohit (Assistant Coach): Mr. Mohit has represented Haryana (Gurgaon) in Pataudi Trophy.
6. Hari Om (Assistant Coach): Mr. Om has represented U.P District under 16,19 and23.
7. Manoj Singh (Side-Arm Specialist): Mr. Singh is known for Side-Arm coach and best in NCR Region.
8. AKOIJAM TENYSON SINGH (SR.COACH MPRC ): Akoijam Tenyson Singh is an Indian cricketer. He made his first-class debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy on 7th January 2019.He made his T20 debut for Manipur in the 2018–19 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy on 28 February 2019. Mr.Singh is appointed as a Senior Coach in SportsCube MPRC SECTOR- 92, Gurgaon.
9. Vinay Yadav (Sr. Coach & Fitness Coach): Mr. Yadav was awarded as best batsman in Ghaziabad Warriors vs. Srg Cricket Club as well as ultimate Warriors Kings vs Sahibabad Spitfires and was the player of the match in SSCA XI Star vs NK Academy 11. Mr.Yadav is appointed as a Senior Coach & Fitness Coach in SportsCube MPRC SECTOR- 92, Gurgaon.
10. Sandeep Chauhan: Mr.Chauhan was born in December 7, 1998 in from Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. He is a black belt and has made India proud by participating and winning in several national and international Taekwondo events
Some of the international Taekwondo events where he participated are:
2nd Kukkiwon Cup 2018, India Open G1 Ranking Tournament 2019, Oceania President Cup G2 Ranking 2019, Australian Open G2 Ranking Tournament 2019, El Hassan Cup- G1 Ranking Tournament 2020 and others.He is the winner of gold medal in 5th Grand Open International Taekwondo Championship 2018 (under 58kg Senior category).He won a gold medal in 19th Uttarakhand State Taekwondo Championship 2014 and silver and bronze in CBSE Inter School Sports & Games Competition 2015 and 2016 respectively.He was judged the best player in Peace Taekwondo Camp 2018 and also qualified for the World Taekwondo Coaching Course (level 1 and 2) 2021